Friday, October 13, 2006

Late Bloomer

I've had the MM flower foam stamps for so long but just couldn't think of a way to fully utilized them. I recently bought a magazine that has this idea of stamping them on cardstock and then handcut. A friend of mine gave me MM pastel paints so I chose the brown cardstock to emphasize the stamped flowers. I was so happy with the results and they even matched my Basic Grey pp. But there's actually a blooper in this LO. I was finally applying the BG rub-ons on my photo as a photo corner but it accidentally stuck in the middle of my photo. To my dismay, the photo was messed-up after I lifted the rub-ons. I have no choice but to reprint the photo and rearrange again. The rub-on was naturally ruined as well. But thanks to my photo pen I was able to recreate the rub-on with a little doodling.

Lesson learned: Cut the piece you want to use before applying rub-ons

Supplies:Basic Grey urban couture pps and rubons; bazzil cardstock; mm foam stamps and paint kit, brads, buttons

No comments: