Friday, October 13, 2006

Learning Photography

Another Ad inspired LO, if you're familiar with Lotus Notes R6, this is roughly inspired by the about page. Doing the journaling/title tidbits is a little tricky for this one. Since I don't have a 12x12 printer, I cut my 12x12 cardstock into 2 pieces roughly in 4x12 and 8x12. I then printed the definition of photography using MS Word with a landscape orientation using the 8x12 cs. *I tested the printing several times to make sure it prints at the lower end of the paper* Then I also printed the word "Learning" using the 4x12 cs again in landscape orientation. To put them back together, I pasted paper at the back of the cs and used a dymo tape (which I also used for journaling) to cover the cut in front.



... is a dream come true. (taking pictures will never be the same again)

Supplies: bazzil cs, stickers, dymo, ribbon

No comments: