Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I did it!


After finishing my Korean drama series marathon, I finally decided to give myself more scrapping time. And the sudden scrappalific rush came over me since in a few more days we'll be having another scrap meet, yipeee! Many thanks to the sponsor of the May edition *naks*. I've already sent out the activities including the sketch to use (Sketch # 2), thanks to the very talented Ms. Valerie. (Do check out her sketches and her gorgeous cards.) In order to have a sample on the scrap meet, I always do the challenge ahead of time. After a friend commented on circles on the sketch, only then that I realized it would really be a challenge for the participants. When I choose a sketch for the challenge I make sure the sketch is simple and would only require basic techniques. Well I managed to finish it last night and I'm happy with the result, so let's hope everyone would also have fun doing it the way I did.

More accomplishments:
I'm done with my 20 pages of 6x6 baby boy mini album, now I'm off to brainstorm on how to alter the album cover, hmmmm
I have another LO in mind I challenge myself to finish it before weekend *fingers crossed*

2 comments:

~currant7 said...

great job! now the scrapping begins. :)

can't wait to see how you alter the mini album. i need some good inspiration for my nephew.:)

Valerie Salmon said...

Hey, fabulous!!!