Thursday, June 28, 2007

drools, chats, giggles and chuckles

In that particular order! Hahaha yep it's Thursday once again and it's Trendy Thursday at our LSS (MWL), another happy place for me. Every Thursday they release new products that a kid inside me cannot resist. Just this morning I checked MWL's blog, and oh boy oh boy just staring at those photos left me drooling over my laptop. And ever since mareng s and I worked in the same company, our YM and lunch breaks are chitchats on our common passion... scrapbooking. So I immediately informed her and in a few seconds we agreed to go there this coming lunch break, hahaha we have the same wavelength. I could just imagine ourselves giggling again inside the store.
Last week we were like kids who went inside a candy store, you could hear our giggles and chuckles as we scrutinize every nook and corner of the store. As we grab each item we're convincing ourselves that it's still a good bargain with 20%off because of the GSS (Great Singapore Sale) plus come July the 7% GST(Goods and Services Tax) would be implemented so might as well buy whatever that feeds our fancy. Justified? Well for us it’s more than justification but it's an addiction Hahahaha
Can't wait for lunch break... I'll share my fab finds later...


----------

Here they are! Funny coz I bought old stocks except for the pps from Collage Press, I bought cs from color mates, AC thickers and I'm so glad to finally have these clear shape stamps from Heidi Swapp. I think with the high cost of clear stamps, this goodie is by far the best buy of them all. I already played with it together with my other stamps, luv them!

No comments: