Monday, June 25, 2007

Friends Forever card

I got a little tired doing my surpise goodies so I took a break by joining a card challenge posted by Melissa in her blog. I've always admired her creativity ever since I saw her cards posted in 2Peas.
The challenge is to make a "friend" theme card containing : Buttons, Polka-dots, ribbon, chipboard, a heart
So here's my take... I screwed up the stitching because my sewing machine went haywire again for the nth time, I even tested it thrice using scraps but still got reversed when I did it on the card *sigh*

Materials used:

Sassafrass pp, Heidi Grace pp (circle cut on the flower); Heidi Swapp chipboard letter "f" (I dressed up using the pp), doodlebug cs letter stickers, American crafts ribbon, Heidi Swapp white flower, foamtastics (used Sizzix die for the heart), button

6 comments:

Leigh said...

Stunning card, I love it.

Amber said...

This is beautiful- I love how you layered a few elements on top of the flower! Great job with Melissa's challenge!

Sofi said...

Very pretty card!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

awesome card! i'm lovin' it!

Scrapworthy said...

Pretty card!

iris said...

Hi Beng! screwed up pa ab yung stitching? Looks great naman ah. I really like it!