Sunday, July 29, 2007

3 New LOs

Guilty as charged! I wasn't able to control myself last Thursday! All because of Elsie hehehe, our LSS offered the exclusive Lola & Riley collection, and we almost didn't get it. We got all 4 pp collection pack which mareng s and I shared plus a few cs stickers. I just love them! I'm still saving them for my eyes to behold hahaha, I will eventually let go but not so soon LOL


Here are my 3 other LOs to compensate for my goal, I still have a few which are almost finished... talk about scrap high!





Little girls are heaven's flowers - my entry to Pencil Lines Sketch #42, yipeee I'm in the gallery!





Sunshine - Ad inspired... I love this photo,! my mother and I are actually mimicking a pose we saw on a local entertainment magazine, a photoshoot of mother and daughter, Dina Bonnevie and Dannica Sotto during the latter's wedding. It was not the actual pose but I still love the result, what's more interesting is I was the one who took the shot, holding the camera from the right angle =)






It's Tiger time! - My entry to Scrappers at SG challenge # 4