Sunday, July 15, 2007

Thanks

Many thanks to all my well wishers, it's really a happy happy birthday!

Yipeeee Jennifer posted my Bam Pop LOs at their gallery in Bam Pop

Melissa dropped me a personal email commenting on my Quick Birthday card!

And finally I found a hobby/passion that my brother accepted and supports me 101% hahaha

I've ventured in a lot of things from collecting stuff toys/ garfield stuff/stationery, baking, crossstitching, mountain climbing, running *yep I did join a marathon ;)*, scuba diving, photography, etc etc, but given the chance I still want to do all of the above among other things but I guess scrapbooking would always be included side by side...

----------------------------------------------
My "Kaya" Challenge Entry

Stamping to the max! I really had fun doing this LO, plus the sketch was so fun which was inspired by CK's content page which is also a challenge posted at CK site. Another plus, I got to scrap a recent photo with my mother taken during my birthday vacation back home. And yet another plus, I was able to use my newest stamps given by my scrapping friends! Tenchu tenchu!



Techniques Used:

Background cs- stamped assorted leaves using VersaMark watermark, (clear stamp unknown)

blue square - stamped upsy daisy flowers and MM foam stamp for the stems, stamped words on small tags (using masking tehnique) and attached with flower brads
orange square - stamped Hero Arts letters for "July", "2007" with other stamps, butterfly from upsy daisy and then handcut, accented with gems and attached using foam squares
yellow flower - stamped Hero Arts border stamps on yellow cs, cut into strips and formed into a flower attached with MM brad (as seen in BHG Scrapbooks mag)
pink label - stamped with Heidi Swapp clear shapes and "Love Ya" from MM magnetic stamps, heart from Hero Arts green frame - stamped Bam Pop Classy frame, and "All natural beauty" stamp by Rhonna, heat embossed
swirl photo corners - MM foam stamps, handcut and accented with gems
"us" chipboards - stamped with Autumn Leaves swirl stamp, heat embossed
wordings - stamped using MM magnetic stamps, stamped border using other clear stamps

No comments: