Saturday, August 11, 2007

LSS hopping

I was on time off today so I took a break from yesterday's productive scrapbooking (finished 3 LOs) and decided to do some sightseeing, errr of scrapbooking goodies of course hehehe. First stop Vivo City, went to Art Frenzy which offers a 20%off storewide. But I don't fancy the shop that much except for the ATB pps that they have and the cheap Provo Craft letter stickers, so I just bought 2 pps. Next stop Laine's at Wheelock, holly molly, they offer a lot of goodies that were no longer on stock at MWL so I bought goodie pps, stickers, some chipboards and HS index embellies and this cool light up stickers, they do light up! I just wish it also comes with music.



Final stop, MWL (I don't have the energy to go to JDA anymore), I was a bit disappointed because they don't have any new pps, plus the stickers that I bought at Laine's are also back in stock at MWL which I can buy with a 10% discount. Plus the stamp cleaner for Stazon inks was out-of-stock, so up to now I haven't tried stamping on transparencies. *sigh* Anyway my intention was to buy a cutter bee which is so good in cutting intricate pieces. Well they don't come cheap so it should be good. I bought BAMPOP stamps (expensive but I love them!), craft knife and more stickers! What a splurge!

Thanks to Winnie, the new staff of MWL for keeping me company while waiting for my friends. I was eating my carrot cake and cutting the pp at the same time hehehe. While my friends roamed the shop I ordered a second round this time the yummy mashed potato with sausages. As usual we were the last ones to leave the place, past closing time hehehe.


Here are my new LOs:
PageMaps of Becky Fleck
Pencil Lines Sketch #44
Special tnx to Cute#1 for the cool ornate die cuts using her Quikutz and Revolution
August PageMaps by BeckyFleck

5 comments:

Anam_Kihaku said...

i love your artwork. very cool :)

salme said...

ang cool naman nung may light!

Scrapdragons said...

wow love your work!!

Laura

~currant7 said...

i love the cherish layout!
simply awesome...and also love the browns there. :)

hq said...

i just picked up scrapbooking and love your work. you mentioned JDA is that another scrapbooking store somewhere? these stores are absolutely hard to find

hq