Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Starstrucked!


Got this unexpected email from Jamie Waters. Call it insane but this means a lot to me. I've been reading her blog which is very heartwarming, always brightens up my day especially when I get to see photos of Els (her youngest) such a pretty girl! I think this is only the second time that I made a comment on her post ( i really have nothing much to say as I'm always in awe at her talent) as Jamie is looking for a site that offers scrap challenges so I introduced her to pencil lines.

I still have the email from Jennifer Harrison, one more from Elsie and I'm ready to scrap this scrappalific moment. =)

1 comment:

~currant7 said...

wow - elsie, jennifer and jamie...those are some great line-up of contact!
i know the feeling. i'm still loving that elsie commented on my layout long while ago. :P
jennifer...another long time ago.
congrats and really awesome feeling, isn't it? :P