Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Toot toot!


This is the first time I won a challenge and I'm still hyped. I'm very honored and flattered, my heartfelt thanks to the organizers of scrappinmoms and to my scrapping friends. It feels so good to win! Here's the story behind the photos... I've always adored Elsie's LOs not only for the fun and funky designs but for her gorgeous photos. I really want to copy her poses *LOL* and just like my mother, we love the camera and the camera loves us in return hahaha. So after taking several shots of her, it was my turn, but she refused to hold the camera for me. She has a phobia for any mechanical or digital device; the only thing she can operate is the TV and the microwave hahaha. Anyway, I thought of taking my self portrait and do such wacky poses, I found the perfect spot along the hallway with the red bricks as the background and the fun begins. I was holding the camera with my right hand and with several clicks I'm happy with the result.
There are no second thoughts, Love, Elsie pps matched the photos so I finally let go of my pps. The journaling is an excerpt from my friendster blog.

3 comments:

~Sasha Farina~ said...

Congrats my dear!!! :D that brick background.. in your house??? how cool!

salme said...

congrats! grabe! so proud of you!

~currant7 said...

nice layout - congratulations for the win!
Elsie rocks!

you have a friendster account - you are so darn cool!