Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Unleashed

I'm back! It was 3 gruelling days in Jakarta, totally boring. I almost want to bang my head for not bringing my scrap materials, except for a few pieces of pp which I just cut and cut and cut. And what a timing for an earthquake I didn't feel the tremors though. We were at the ground level having coffee then suddenly a number of employees started crowding the streets. Our driver just informed us that there was an earthquake, I only knew about the intensity when I watched CNN. Let's say a little prayer for the victims of this tragedy.

My boredom and tardiness was extended, mainly because of PMS so I called in sick yesterday. Though my body is weak *bumigay na tlga katawang lupa ko*, my creative mind was going wild like Kingkong waiting to be unleashed *LOL*. I finished 3 LOs, a mini album and completed a long overdue LO that I stumbled on my scrap mess.

First my mini album. I have tons of small photos, extra prints, that are left unscrapped and so I prominently hang them on my table. Please don't mind the mess ;) So I started doing my 3x3 mini album and titled it Random Photos. This was pretty easy plus I got to use my pile of scraps and some index prints! (shown in the front cover) This is my entry for {Create} make it happen.














My #51 HMITM entry, 10 goals in 10 years
Learn Korean Language, Study culinary, Scuba dive again, Get my LO published in a magazine, Renovate our house, Buy Digital SLR, Learn photography, Go to Disneyland , Travel to Korea, Learn to drive a car

This is sketch #47 of Pencil Lines. Life is a banquet.
I finally used my old pps, those papers are from Doodlebug way back 2005, I handdrawn the curves, cut them and then doodled on the edges using my markers.

Now my other LO will only be posted next week since it's another bday gift LO =) But here's one LO I did last weekend, I visualized the design in several formats then eventually settled with this. I didn't like how it turned out but I was relieved these photos finally landed in an LO.



1 comment:

Edleen said...

hi Benga!!! woohoo..loving that album and love your layouts! love your cut work :)