Monday, September 10, 2007

Love is all around

Mareng S , abiik and I started this small group, scrappers at SG a few months back mainly to have a venue to share, encourage and exchange ideas about scrapping. To liven up the scrapping mood we started posting challenges, then started giving RAK and even ask our friends to be our guest judges. Now the scrappers are on a roll with amazing LOs with the latest challenge, the 143/Love challenge by abiik, trully Love is all around.

I'm off to Jakarta in a few days for a business trip, I'm thinking of doing my mini book project for the {Create} challenge during my free time there. I'm too scared to roam around on my own so I'd rather stay in my room and scrap til I drop *LOL*

Here's my gift LO to pre on her birthday, Happy Birthday Pre!
Special thanks to Au who inspired me to stamp on a transparency, love the results!

And here is my LO for the Kaya challenge

And my entry to our ScrappersatSG challenge
scraplift from BHG Scrapbooks etc mag
NSBR: Abiik's wallet was found inside the store tucked inside the ribbon cabinets, her credit cards, ATM cards and her IC are still inside without the money of course, still no suspect, no CCTV but with a lesson learned *sigh*

No comments: