Monday, September 24, 2007

Record breaking

I did a project last night, it was record breaking for me coz I finished it in one sitting for less than 20 minutes! My worst critic, Botchok was even mesmerized with my work, I'm glad he appreciated it. However he gave himself credit as well coz he said he was the one who chose the pp and suggested on creating a border for the photo. duh! *lol*Anyway, he kept on asking me to do the same for his kids photos, oh I will and I'm thinking of doing more of this as Xmas gifts! I'll definitely hoard my good find in Daiso. Sorry I can only share a peak of this project next week since it's a bday gift for a friend.
We just had a scrapmeet last Saturday, I only finished one LO but I was happy with the result, I will share about it later. Meanwhile here's my bday gift LO to Rosiel! Belated Happy birthday sistah! I hope you had a blast! Sketch by CISters Stylish Sketches - Creative Bliss

1 comment:

Edleen said...

that's a pretty layout Marix!
she'll love it :)