Friday, September 21, 2007

TGIF!

I played with my stamps last night, just want to share what I did. Jack+Abby stamps are so freakin cool, don't you think? I used Heidi Swapp clear shapes fot the border, perfect title cover for my mini book, I'm so into it lately. And those cute cupcake/ice cream stamps I got as a prize from CJ are oh so yummy!



I'm still contemplating on Scrappers at SG challenge # 7 - Happy Birthday, it's like dejavu, remember the all cardstock challenge by scrappinmoms idol? I totally blew it. What's even more challenging is to include a paper piece in an LO! I have several ideas in mind hopefully it could materialize before the deadline =)

Here's an LO that was long forgotten. I have tons of unfinished LOs, read: no journaling, I'm just not good with words. Finally I settled with so and so journal just to finish this. That's my adorable nephew, he's all grown now, ready to enter highschool next year, and he's in friendster now wahoooo! Kids do grow up too fast! TGIF!

No comments: