Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween Scrapmeet

Our October preHalloween scrapmeet was a big hit! But I had another blooper, I was rushing to the place so I just tucked my camera inside my handbag but then I realized I forgot the batteries I'm charging. , thanks to cute#1 who turned out to be our official photographer despite our constant teasing about her camera. I'll post more photos when I got a copy meanwhile here's a few snapshots of the event using my ever reliable N73 ...

halloween cards and yummy goodies


the halloween cards I did, the skeleton one I gave to my monster


the yummy halloween cupcakes


the scrappers busy altering their chipboard monogram


the exchange gifts with the monsters, cute #1 and cecel


abiik is cute#1's monster!


Here are the goodies I prepared for the scrappers composed of a K&Co journal tag, a shimmer shape, a sentiment tag I made and a teeny weeny bag I sew from felt.


Here's one of the activities that was a big hit in our scrapmeet... altering raw/bare chipboards
turning these raw chipboards
into these shimmering goodies!

4 comments:

lauren said...

oh wow, i loooOOOooove your cards! they are completely awesome!!! the chipboard shapes are super-sparkly (i do LIKE ME some sparkliness!)and those teeny felt bags with the flowers on are terrific! (...the pumpkins full o'candy didn't look too bad, either...) ;)

My Paper World said...

Wow! It looks like it was great fun! Thanks for sharing!

liliput said...

hi marix.. thanks for the wonderful goodies at syempre pa yung mga tips and techniques sa stamping.. grabe nakakatuwa.. kailan ulit ang scrapmeet natin? hahaha

Jenn said...

woww!!! interesting...can we join in the next round???