The Kaya (can do) challenge is one challenge I never miss joining. The challenges are fun, exciting and really makes me think out of the box. The Kaya 6 challenge is to make a layout using only the BASIC materials:
1) plain cardstock only (no patterned papers/distressed papers nor kraft papers)
2) hand-written or hand-cut title (no pre-mades, no diecuts, no stickers)
2) hand-written journaling (no typewriter, no computer, no stamping)
3) hand-written or hand-cut journaling (again, no computer fonts, no stickers, no diecuts)
4) can use regular (permanent markers, colored pens) pens to write (no gel pens, no metallic pens)
5) can use crayons, colored pencils, highlighters, and watercolors to color (no acrylic paints, metallic paints)
6) no stamping, no inks
7) no pre-made embellishments. make your own using plain cardstock only.
8) regular adhesives, no pop ups nor mounting tapes
Here's my take:
Journaling: It was St. Therese's Church feast dinner and the theme was RETRO! Bought this outfit 5 hours b4 the event! Yeah baby!
Materials used: Bazzill cs, pentel pen, pilot sign pen, grant glue stick
Techniques/Process: Everything was handdrawn directly to cs using pentel pen, hand cutting
You can see other LOs and vote for your favorite in pinoyscrapbookers blog.