Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Latest addition

I just can't get enough of clear stamps! Here's my latest addition to my collection, this stamp is sassy or what hahaha, the first time I tried it I was awed by the crisp image. This is a good buy, no regrets at all! I bought it online here and the best deal is... the shipping is FREE! but for a limited time only so hurry! *i should get paid for advertising LOL* They added a new set for Christmas and they are yummier than ever, yep I ordered again haha!
I was drawn to the stamp by the samples done by Cambria, she's full of talent, love all her cards and projects.
Ironically, I don't use much stamp in my LOs and I've been rusting in creating cards which is my first love actually before scrapbooking. I'm really happy when I see my stamps lands on my friends LOs or projects rather than collect dust in my box. So take a look at what cute #1 did for me! She's our craft knife queen and I'm just amazed how clean this one was done, couldn't beat that really. The letter "m" looks so yummy, reminds us of m&ms *lol*. Tenchu cute #1!

BTW I won, I won! Yipeeee, I was one of the winners drawn in Create challenge, thanks to the groovie ladies!

2 comments:

Wati Basri said...

love that stamp!! and lovely card! ;)

Edleen said...

Congrats Marix and it was great to meet up last evening! you Girls are rocking the challenges @ {Create}! :D keep them coming!

have a fun weekend!