Tuesday, October 09, 2007

MIA

Busy busy me, I've been MIA in my blog because my mind is preoccupied with my nagging problem at work so I just cant put to words all what has happened in my scrappalific life heehee.
Just want to share my past LOs I did early last week, I have more which are yet to be posted. =)

My entry to Scrappinmoms September Sketch

SUMMER - scorching heat, fun in the sun, splish splash at the pool and bright smiles from these adorable kids.

Materials:

PP - stemma, bampop, love elsie, scenic route; Making Memories brads & clip, Prima big brads, 7 gypsies photo anchors, American crafts ribbons, creative imaginations rubons, buttons, markers, stamps - heroarts & autumn leaves, versamark inks





My entry to Scrappers at SG Challenge #7 - Birthday, to scrap using CS only

Materials used:

Bazzil and ColorMates CS, craft express and autumn leaves stamps, Grant die cut letters, Revo die cuts (tenchu cute#1), microbeads, plaid dimensional glaze, zig embossing pen, plaid clear embossing powder, versamark inks, cats eye chalk, ribbon,ricrac, brads, chopsticks

Journaling:

It's my bday! "What are we going to eat?" It's up to me they say, so I said "SUSHI"! Good friends and good food what's more to ask? =)

Techniques used:

Stamping (background cs & journaling circle), drawing and paper piecing -all sushi and party hat on chopstick, distressing & chalking (seaweed wraps), heat emboss (sushi rice), adhere microbeads using dimensional glaze (for caviar)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Hi Matrix, great pages!!! saw some on MWL.and I love that LO of yr parents....wow! Great Job!

~currant7 said...

i love the splash page, beng!
so many embellishments...love them all!