Monday, October 22, 2007

Missing LO

I just realized I have tons of LOs that are just somewhere tucked in between my clutter. Up to now I can't find this LO, this is one of my favorite LOs. She looks so pretty in here. But last week I scolded them for hanging out again. Yes sometimes parents can be hardheaded as well. I just told them to limit their trips outside to at least twice a week, it was her birthday last Wednesday so they went on a date at the mall, it was counted as one. They usually visit our relatives every Sunday so that's supposed to be two. But last Friday I was a little worried because of another sad incident in Glorietta mall, apparently another bomb blast. I have difficulty reaching them so I was worried and a little furious to know that they are not at home. Finally when she answered the cellphone, she was already explaining and assured me that they are alright. Oh well, I just wish I could tell them that they are grounded *LOL*
Anyway enough of that here are my latest LOs I did this weekend.



My entry to Journaler's Junction Challenge #38 - Can you Haiku?
and to Scrappers at sg - Scraplift challenge

Another entry for Scrappers at sg - Scraplift challenge , also for {Create} - Tradition and Pencil Lines Sketch #54


Journaling: (hidden inside the gift)
Christmas is a family reunion in our clan, it's always a double celebration because my parents wedding anniversary falls on Christmas eve. Every year my loving parents will put up a homemade Xmas tree made out of the Indian tree, trimming off the leaves and just leaving the branches, which they will cover with crepe papers and then decorate with lights, hanging toys or whatever comes to their minds. Then they will set up a small fence around the tree and we will fill them with lots and lots of gifts for the whole family. By 12 midnight Christmas time, my Mama will sit by the tree and play Santa! The excited kids and even the "young once" will gather around the tree as they await for their names to be called. You can hear us screaming, cheering, laughing as we open our gifts, and even begging Santa Mama for some more!

2 comments:

lialuvsblythes said...

That tree looks like hard work!! So nice!

My Paper World said...

Love your layouts! They are gorgeous!