Thursday, October 11, 2007

My very first Digital LO


This is my very first Digital LO! I finally had the guts to just do it. Well basically this was created out of boredom. It was off season at work *finally* and I recently had PS installed in my notebook so I ventured to play a little. This was done using the basic techniques, and the only techniques I know *LOL*, image resize, crop, copy , paste, rotate, and used the paint bucket. All digi elements are from Color my world by Rhonna Farrer I downloaded for free from 2peas while the font is Vivaldi. So there! By the way this is one of my entries in our Scrappers at SG Challenge # 8 - Scraplift. Special thanks to mader cecel for the inspiration and mareng s for the PS.

In case you're wondering where are the LOs I've been talking about, well I recently reformatted my laptop and I'm still in the process of installing the SWs, the drivers and whatever. So expect a massive post of LOs in a few days heehee

No comments: