Monday, October 01, 2007

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I won! I won! (jumping up and down, smiling from ear to ear) *LOL*
My LO was chosen in HMITM Challenge #51! Thanks soooo much to the ladies of HMITM, thanks Cindy! You made my day!
Just another blooper of mine, I only checked the link today, it was posted for almost a week already, ayooo!

Last Saturday was sooo much fun as well, we joined the MWL Survivor challenge (Out-Scrap, Out-Shop). I was the 3rd finalist, credits goes to Sharon, who has been my partner during the elimination. We're so happy she was voted as the Survivor Winner for 2007, she totally deserve the title! Congratulations Sharon! Check out the event details here.
I will share later the LO that we did in one of the challenges, Sharon gave it to me as a souvenir. Tnx Sharon!

2 comments:

SB Diva said...

Hey Hey .. Guess who ..

You are totally welcome and wat a great partnership we had during the challenge eh .. too bad we did not have a photo to complete the whole layout. Hope you had fun and congrats .. being 3rd in that competition is really something too .. :)

~currant7 said...

congrats congrats beng!