Saturday, November 17, 2007

Reorganization *again*

I really mess up in organization, it's always a work in progress for me. Remember this? it's basically still the same except for some additions, deletions and movements heehee. Hopefully I can finish my area by tomorrow *oops it's already Saturday* so I can start scrapping again by Sunday. Here's one of the changes, I transferred the magnetic tins for my primas into my cabinet door.


And yes I did shop for KI last Thursday, arghhh, I have never felt guilty from shopping that way. Ayooo, I've got to stop, can I ask Elvi to stop having trendy new arrivals? *lol* And I'm already scared of this big thing for Christmas that Pearl mentioned in her blog. *deep breaths*
Yeah I said one LO a day but I managed to get only 3 LOs done, one of which is still unfinished *or not good enough for me hehehe* which is my supposed entry to Kaya challenge. Anyway here's the second LO I did which is a gift for mareng g, I just grabbed the photos from her friendster account hehehe. Look at those chinky eyes and sweet smiles, those kids are sooo adorable, real cuties! I left the tags blank to give her space for journaling, and I'm so happy I was able to use my Sassafrass owl stamps!

Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

My Paper World said...

Very cute layout! I love all the gorgeous embellishments!

Edleen said...

is that your scrap room? can i come sometime? *wink*

you always have lovely layouts and loving the colours you use :)