Friday, November 30, 2007

Scrapbook hoarder: Exhibit A - Z

Our generous kababayan, Marj is giving out RAK in her blog and this is her challenge

RAK your Scrapbooking world

and incidentally I've been reorganizing my scrap area and posted a few photos a few weeks ago so it's a last minute decision to join in the fun, thanks to Lee!

And btw i won in the Kaya challenge! Thanks to all of my friends and friends of my friends who voted for me, hehehe

And now here are my precious possessions...




Thanks for viewing my treasures... (the reason why I get a lot of rewards for my credit cards *lol*)

2 comments:

CraftFairy said...

so creative with your containers...bubble gum machine and spice bottles?! hmmmm.... since I don't cook and I got unused spice bottles...pwede sa glitter. haha!

Wati Basri said...

look at yr stash....yum..yum...*drooling*