Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanks Caroline!

Wahooo! I won I won!

It just happened, kind of funny coz Anne Marie, DT of MWL called my name and I responded by saying "hi", and she was laughing saying "Marix you won, Caroline called your name!" OMG!
My smile is from ear to ear and I can't even compose myself and I was a bit teary eyed hahaha, call me sentimental...
The challenge is to create an ATC for around 20 minutes? using the supplies and tools available on the table. There's a lot so it really is difficult to choose. There were buttons, brads, eyelets, chipboards, felts, primas, ribbons, etc. I just chose the papers, get a piece of ribbon, layered prima flowers, got the bird chipboard (i love birds), then I cut the pp using the decorative scissors, did some piercing (love this technique), I want to have swirls which is also my favorite so I just cut freehand. I then piece them all together, tied the ribbon into a bow and just sticked it down, i want to have buttons so I added those two buttons, doodled a bit and then wrote all the details at the back. It's almost time, then I saw this silver chipboard bird lying around, CJ said, go ahead add it, so I just sticked it down and that's my ATC (on the left) entitled "Be Free" hehehe I don't know what they liked about this ATC, but I'm really flattered! I'm so happy they chose my ATC ! =)

The one on the right is Caroline's ATC entitled "Made with Love". Isn't she cool? who would have thought of creating a robot out of those supplies! and I got to keep her ATC and yep I won Maya Road goodies!


Thanks so much to Caroline, MWL and my supporting friends.

3 comments:

salme said...

wooohoooooooooo, i am so happy for you! You deserve it!!! And a pic with Caroline, wow, scrap na yan!

inintay ko talaga to! hahaha

Cute#1 said...

congrats marix!!! ang galing galing mo talga! =) wag mo kaming kakalimutan pag sikat na sikat ka na hahahahaha

My Paper World said...

Congratulations!
Love your atc! and your goodies look fab!