Sunday, November 25, 2007

Weekend projects

I just realized I told the staff in MWL (Chenta and Winnie) , my scrapping and non-scrapping friends that I won. I hope I don't sound like bragging, I'm just sooo happy that I wanted to share my happiness with all of them hehehe

So now back to reality! Forgot to post this photo of prize awarding ceremony for our challenge #9 at scrappersatsg. Thanks to CJ for taking this photo =)
And here's my accomplishment for this weekend, finally I sat down and altered this mooncake box for mareng r. The design on top was quite nice so instead of covering with a pp, I just outlined the design with stickles and added a flower accent.


And finally I finished this chipboard travel album for miss v and her friends.
And this is my latest Kaya LO/ScrappersAtSg LO inspired by a Tshirt design.

2 comments:

liliput said...

ang ganda nung box and yung layout panalo! galing talaga grabe.. idol!

Edleen said...

ohh...Congrats!!!

and that is so pretty!!!