Monday, December 10, 2007

A break

I'm taking a break with 12x12 LOs for a while (so that includes joining challenges hehehe) I just don't know for how long, I just realized that my 12x12 albums are starting to bulk while my 6x6, 8x10 and 8x8 albums are just eating dust. hehehe I'm also behind my shadow frames, I'm not sure if I can finish them on time since I've been busy shopping for gifts. *for myself lol*
I just attended a class today, it's a magic mini-book which is quite tricky, tedious and mind boggling hahahaha. Thanks to Avina for her patience in teaching us. I didn't finished the book so I can't show it yet, but it sure is fun to do new things rather than get stucked to 12x12 LOs, I'm sure a lot of you can relate to that.
I'm into altering recently, I realized I have to many mini-books to alter but I'm still scrapblocked for that. So here's a little something I did last Friday to kick off some inspiration. I altered the compact case by Q& Co and just pulled out photos from scraps off my hanger to create kinda mini album. I'm still thinking of adding something on the cover or in the brad, any suggestion?

4 comments:

salme said...

cutie!

Edleen said...

those are so lovely!!!

Wati Basri said...

so cute :)

Jenn said...

they are so lovely....