Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Thankful

Here's a big surprise! Thanks again to the lovely ladies of Chitchat, it's unexpected really. I only knew about it through mareng s and then I saw Liza's msg in cbox. Tenchu po =) I was smiling ear to ear the whole morning because of this news. Please come and join the fun! I'm contemplating on the next challenge, no adhesive! Yaiks! I'm thinking of using brads, eyelets, stitching, stapler or even my latest fave tool the paper tagger!
Speaking of...here's my entry to MWL challenge using the ATB paper tagger. Got the idea of the hanging letters from abiik. This is totally my style, remember this LO? now this is my latest fave LO. I was not chosen as one of the winners but praises from the owner herself, Elvi, really made me happy. I'm glad she liked it. The good news is mareng s won! I've been telling her that I will make an appeal if she didn't make it to the magic 4. Her LO which is inspired by MWL website is trully made with love. Details here. Congrats mare!
I forgot to mention that I'm also one of the winners in Marj's RAK your scrapbooking world blog candy! Thanks Marj!
And here's Iris making waves! Gotta have this magazine!

On a serious note (i think this should be in my other blog *eram mareng s*), I just want to mention that I'm grateful for all the blessings I receive through this hobby, I no longer cry when I'm sad (yah know living away from home), ok i still cry every now and then, but I cry while cutting the pps or stamping hehehe kidding aside, I'm really thankful for the friendships I gained through this hobby and so thankful for finally having found an outlet to express myself.
OK I'm a bit teary eyed now.

1 comment:

Wati Basri said...

Benga..u deftly deserve to win at Chit Chat babe...congrats!!!