Friday, December 21, 2007

Temporarily Signing Off

In a few hours I'll be on my way to the airport, I'm coming home woooohooo! I'll be busy bonding with my family and friends so scrapping and blogging will step back for a while hehehe, I'll be back after two weeks! Enjoy the holidays!



Have a blessed Christmas and a prosperous New Year!

ETA:
Gosh! My LO entitled "Dream" (not yet posted here) was chosen as FOTD (Feature of the Day) by Jen of MWL, thanks Jen! and my LO "Santa Mama" was featured in the newsletter of BHG Scrapbooks Etc. ! Yay! Such an early Xmas gift =)

*I'm using the free internet access here at the terminal while waiting to board in 2 more hours, what to do?*

3 comments:

Wati Basri said...

hv a great holiday, Benga!! me off for hols soon too.... :)

adam brown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenn said...

Congrats!!! and Happy New Year! Marix...