Friday, January 18, 2008

As promised

What a way to end the week! I just posted this entry at Kaya! and guess who took time to make a comment? no other than Ms Kate Teague herself! Though I just used a frame from her Berry Days kit, the whole kit in itself is soo yummy, can you recall my previous blog header for Christmas? that's from the same kit. Anyway, as mentioned this is only my 2nd digital LO and I still like my first one. Sometimes I'm just frustrated that I don't know any special techniques in PS to make this LO appealing. I'll try my best to learn but meanwhile I still prefer the tradional LO and maybe go on hybrid instead!

And as promised this is my LO I did last night while watching Reynaldo sing a song for Simon in AMI. #i am your brotherrrrr your best friend foreverrrrrr# *lol*

Happy weekend!

No comments: