Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Fun!

My printers backed out on me. There must be something wrong with my PC again arghh! Though I have tons of photos to scrap I have nothing printed to begin with. And so I wasn't able to bring any new photo for last Saturday's MWL Back to School crop party. It was a last minute decision to come in a sporty outfit to make myself look like a PE teacher to go with the theme. I'm so happy to see familiar faces specially the groovie ladies of {Create}, I've been busy chit-chatting with my friends while struggling to scrap and trying to figure out what to do for our major assignment. That is to scrap an LO with a title "Learn" on it. It wasn't good as I planned but I had fun.
See a sunshine, chase a cloud, plant a flower, laugh out loud, learn new things, Celebrate {being} u!
It was a day full of fun, scrapping, shopping and games, our group won in one of the challenges so we each got a 40%off any one item of our choice. Whoooopeee!!!! that only means one more stamp set for my collection. I finally bought the autumn leaves Mindy Zoo stamps, so darn cute! You can check out the fun details of the event here.
And still bitten by digital world of scrapping, I made this sketch for the Scrappers at SG Challenge #12 Lay Out a Sketch. It's my first digital sketch, I usually sketch my LO in paper scraps before I give it a go. I'll post my take on it later. And we're so thankful to {Create} for sponsoring a RAK for this challenge, thanks soooo much ladies!



credits:
pps, flower, journaling tag by Anne Langpap June 2007 kit
frame, bird and brushes by Rhonna Farrer Color my world kit
curve by Jennifer Pebbles, Pink Kit


Here's my take... (still thinking about the journaling)


And finally I was able to scan these fun photos we got from a family photo shoot inside a studio. The package was quite expensive but we had fun as you can see!

No comments: