Monday, January 14, 2008

My EB with PS (pinoyscrapbookers)

The weekend has passed, plenty of time to scrap but my laziness won over. Though I did prepare for the materials form my Kaya LO, they are still messed up in my table 'til now. I took naps which I don't normally do, watched DVDs and korean novelas in between meals and bathroom break hahhaha. No wonder I gained a lot and still gaining hehehe
Meanwhile I'll just share with you my photos with the very fun, creative and talented pinay scrappers of PS back in the Philippines. I finally got the chance to bond with them and I'm really amazed on the beautiful and stunning albums shared by candy and ms marian. The supposed crop ended abruptly with a shopping spree at Mich's place. I'm short of money as this was an impromptu shopping so I bought stamps and a few pps just to satisfy my drooling. It's still ok for me since I've done a lot of shopping back here in SG before the holidays.
Thanks so much to Nita, Au, Lee, Candy, Jenn, Ma'am Marian and Mich for the good times. I'm looking forward to see all of you again, hmmm maybe in one of the EBs *wink*

the awarding of prize I won at Kaya, tnx Nita dear! (cool backdrop!)


the gang


at Mich's shop


No comments: