Friday, February 01, 2008

Checking my list

It's weekend again! I have to catch up on my scrapping, I got two more cards using CPS sketch and My Paper World's sketch. It's easier to make cards using sketch, being a scrapper doesn't make me a good card maker so the sketch really helps a lot. I'm checking my Valentine list and I need at least 12 cards, I now have 7 cards , 5 from my previous post and 2 on this post, I got 2 old cards from last year, I have 2 cards in progress so all I need is 1 more card and maybe a few extras hehehe. I'm targeting to send them next week so I need to finish them this weekend. I'm a slow scrapper and definitely a slower card maker *LOL*.
CPS sketch #49

pp, bazzill cs, ribbon, embossing pen and powder, glitter heart stickers

My Paper World Sketch #3 bazzill cs, ribbon, stamps - Autumn Leaves (monkey); Inque Boutique (flowers); Hero arts (sentiment and heart border), versacolor ink, unknown water color pencils

Now check out my new toy, awww! OK this is definitely an impulsive shopping (read: stress reliever), just yesterday I had second thoughts of buying my N82 since my N73 was turned down for a trade-in by my provider. But this evening a shop offered to trade-in my oldie to this newbie! There's no turning back! Look at that girl making faces! Yay! Can't resist to show off, I'm just a happy girl phonewise that is! *LOL* Happy weekend!

5 comments:

Tami said...

cute cards!!! TFS!

My Paper World said...

They are both sooooo pretty! LOVE the cute image, ribbon and flower embellishment!
Thanks so much for doing my sketch, I LOVE your cute card!
Nicola xx

Edleen said...

lovely cards Marix!!! sending me one? *wink*

cool phone there!
have a Happy Weekend! :)

Jenn said...

lovely cards! and cool toy too...

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is