Thursday, February 21, 2008

Going digital

Materials used:
Springtime Feeling Kit by Danielle Young (especially designed for Kaya challenge)
font - Monotype Corsiva

Here's my entry for Kaya challenge, Going Digital. Special thanks to Diane for the challenge and Danielle Young for the digital kit. This is my 3rd attempt at digital scrapping so I can definitely say I'm a traditional scrapper! *lol* Digitial is quite fun but I so miss the convenience of just tearing my pps in an instant for the traditional without the hustle and bustle of several clicks and tries in my laptop for digi.hehehe
I thought being an IT professional, I could easily lure myself into digi but it made me feel like working *sigh* Yah know like my boss asking me to resize the image, recolor the logo, change the header etc. etc. I guess I don't have the patience to learn. Stubborn eh! Changing my blog header from time to time is fun for me but creating a 12x12 digi LO is overwhelming. Well for now that is, until my next digital adventure...

1 comment:

Edleen said...

Camille is a Beautiful Young Girl! :) beautiful page of her Marix!

wishing you a fun weekend!