Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hapi Balentayms!

MWL went to CHA to bring us goodies!!! Here's what to expect in the near future, many thanks to Anne Marie for sharing them, yummy! As from what I've read they ordered 84 brands and still counting to 110! Whoaaa! I hope they ordered Love, Elsie and Bampop =) Maybe I should start tightening my belt to prepare for the shopping season. I was productive last night and managed to finish these tags for A TAG! Charity Drive by scrappinkids while watching AMI. Creating for girls is a breeze by adding flowers but I'm really blocked when it comes to boys, I'm just glad I found these cute Mambi stickers from my stash. My fave tag is the one in the middle. Hope the kids will like them.
I also did some keychains as gifts this V day and a thank you card, I will share the photos later.
And here's my latest LO I did the other night as an entry for our Challenge#13 at Scrappers at SG blog.
O yeah another loveless and dateless V day for me ha! But my Dad said not for him, he just sent me an sms that early morning he put 3 roses on the table with a msg "Happy Valentine's day to my wonderful wife!", awww so sweet! And now they are having lunch date at Max's, I want that fried chicken hahaha.
Hapi tsisi Balentayms!

2 comments:

salme said...

I want Max's fried chicken too! It has been wayyyy too long, last time I had it was when I went home for my wedding, wahhhh!

Wati Basri said...

received those tags Benga!! lovely :) thanks again for your support!!i love the layering on that layout! awesome :)