Friday, February 15, 2008

Hong Bao

Got my Hong Bao yesterday courtesy of MWL, $5 voucher for each month until May which begins this month! Yahuu! Thanks MWL!
I managed to control my spending spree as I await the coming of CHA goodies. I'm richer by 5 pps, the new MM noteworthy collection is so dainty and pretty, the perk is I only paid $4 after using my first voucher!
But as of this afternoon I'm also richer by 2 mini stamps, went to Laine's this time, ha! Just last week I went to Art Frenzy and bought a chipboard, just can't go home empty handed right?
Here's sharing my LO I did 2 weeks ago, supposed to be my entry to 3 challenges including the {Create} but totally forgot to send in until today.

And here's our thank you card for the groovy ladies of {Create} for their generosity, thanks again ladies! They even posted it at their blog! *blush*



And here are my keychains I gave out yesterday, lotsa fun to do, I'm going to do more of these for my friends.


Weekend again, plenty of time to scrap! No excuses! Have fun!

3 comments:

Candy said...

Congratulations, Marix! Wow, gorgeous keychains! Puwedeng-puwede nang itinda! Thanks to for leaving wonder comments in my blog. They really made my day.

Wati Basri said...

wow...look at that keychains!! lovely :)

Jenn said...

THank you!! Marix for the key chain... lovin it, it at my crop bag now!!