Tuesday, February 05, 2008

More cards

I'm running late on sending my cards, I managed to finish 5 more cards last night (one of them was not shown, forgot to take a photo) but the stamped images were done last weekend. I'm hoping to send a few tonight if only I can find the address of my friends hehehe
By the way I joined the Scrappinkids A Tag! Charity Drive, I pledged 5 tags which I plan to do this Chinese New Year holiday break. If you have time to spare you may want to join and pledge a tag or more!!!
My paper world sketch # 3
bazzill cs, sei pp, prima flowers, creative cafe button, rickrack, sheer ribbon, imaginisce stamp (chick), jewel, versacolor inkpad, watercolor pencil
bazzill cs; scenic route, american crafts pp; prima flower; creative cafe button; rickrack; Hero Arts, Autumn Leaves & Inque Boutique stamps, versacolor inkpad
more cards....

4 comments:

My Paper World said...

Wow! They are all GORGEOUS! Love that little birdie holding the flower and the pretty ric rac!
Thanks so much for doing my sketch, I love your cute card!
Nicola xx

Wati Basri said...

benga..thanks for your pledge! really appreciate that..*hugz*

DEBBY said...

cute cards!!!thanks for visiting my blog!

Arnie said...

nice cards! love the one with the lovestruck robot! really cool! :)