Thursday, February 21, 2008

Priceless Memories

This is my first time to join Scrappinkids challenge which is to scrap about your family. Since I still have tons of photos from our family photoshoot last Christmas, I decided to create another LO of our family photo, so please bear with my LOs *wink*

Priceless Memories
Sketch #28 from Stuck?! blog.

Journaling: We rarely get together like this, so we make the most out of the moments we have. This is my happy family. Priceless!
Materials: Colormates cs, Love Elsie (Jack&Abby) pps, Creative cafe felt accents and buttons, 7Gypsies clip, MM clip, AC ribbon, Maya Road sheer journaling tag, ATB paper tagger, other ribbons, stickers,brad (tnx mareng s), gems and charms

Found out about this plea to create 6x6 LOs for SCKC through Jenn and Aida. You may also want to be a part of this endeavour. Let's do our share!

And here's a card mareng s gave to me last V day. Love it so much! She knows I have a weakness for anything with animals hehehe, aint that dog so cute? Tenchu tenchu mare!

2 comments:

Wati Basri said...

it is in fact priceless Benga!love the pic :)thanks for playing along with us at Scrappin Kids.

Jenn said...

this is priceless!! Marix... love the pix and GREAT PAGE!!