Saturday, March 29, 2008

Big boo boo

Wow! Thanks for the overwhelming response for the kickoff of my blogoversary celebration.

I did a card last night using my new Mini Clear Stamps (this item is a part of the RAK but a different theme), so this morning soon as I woke up I got the card, opened my window (for better lighting) when suddenly the card slipped from my hand and landed into the wet pavement at the ground floor all the way from our 5th story flat! Big boo boo! ( I just remembered there was another stamp from the same line with a saying "Poo happens", totally agree!) I ran off downstairs hoping the stamped imaged can still be saved but this is what's left of it, soaking wet and the colors smeared all over. *sigh* I'll try to do this again later 'coz I'm off to a friends house for a little project.


Meanwhile I would like to share this ad inspired simple LO. So happy I used up most of my scrap photos lying around at my desk, you know those extra photos and not so good prints?
Blogcandy is on-going, just post a comment here and the coming posts until April 16! Hope you all have a great weekend!

15 comments:

Chipmunk said...

First to leave a comment! Hee hee... Too bad about the card. =( But I like the ad-inspired LO! Ma-gaya nga. =)

Rachelle said...

Hello,sayang naman the card that you made ang cute nong stamp. gawa ka na lang ulit.

scrapgurl said...

this is a nice idea to scrap those 'not-so-good' prints! I have a lot of those too.

the card is cute! sayang it got ruined.

Scrappers at SG said...

Unang kita ko dun sa card, sabi ko, ay pano mo kaya nagawa yung blue dun hahaha papaturo ako, I actually like it with smeared ink. Yun pala, may kwento hehehe worth keeping pa din.

surfinganalyst said...

yeah, sayang un card! but i think okay parin naman un outcome nun scrapbook! nice work! :)

-karen

yoyin said...

Hi, Marix. Thanks for dropping by my blog and linking me up :) So sorry about your card - but i'm pretty sure you can make another one. Sabi nga nila *@#! happens. it happens to the best of us - un bang pagkatapos tignan ang LO mo, ipapatong lang nila some place na pinagpatungan pala ng wet glass...grrr... oh well :)

janu-jenn said...

The layout you created is very simple, but really good. Seeing it made me miss doing 2-page spreads.

The card is really cute. Ang cute ng image. Sayang naman...pero maganda pa rin naman.

Khei de Dios said...

love the card marix.. and I especially love the bits & oieces layout.. pa-scraplift ha.

Lee i. said...

i can just imagine you running 5 floors daw, but am sure you'll make an equally nice one, if not, better.

liliput said...

parang naging effect yung blue ink sa card :) magandang effect naman hihihi

salme said...

yaiks benga, mali ako ng gamit ng id nung nagpost ako kagabi hahaha nagamit ko yung sa scrappersatsg ;)

Cute#1 said...

hi marix, cute card! san mo nabili mini stamp?

jeanie said...

ang cute ng stamp. the smear looks like part of the design. :)

Sandra Yu said...

never thought na there's a story behind. pero on my first look, parang design lang....love the colorful LO

C70 said...

sorry about that card! :(