Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

I stayed home! A little sacrifice if you may call it that way, and yes I did not go to MWL last Thursday although I've been drooling with the sight of the new arrivals. Abiik visited me this Good Friday, we stayed awake until the wee hours of the morning scrapping! And yes she's back on track, the reigning fastest scrapper did it again, she finished 3 LOs and created these cute Easter mini-cards for her friends, including me of course.

easter cards by abiik

And this is one of her LOs which she gave to me, super cute! i love those slippers, the cool drinks which she handcut freely, the paper lace and the cool title, trully made with love! Tenchu!

pool side by abiik

As for me, I only finished one LO which I'm planning to modify a bit so I will not post it for now, but I did alter this wooden pocket for my entry at Artz de Scrap. I finally used my hot pink acrylic paint! I really like the way this one turned out, very girly! I will give this to one of my friends, now who could you be? Any takers? hehehe


After abiik left yesterday afternoon I found myself still scrapping, I finished my Halloween bragbook wohooo! Here are some of the pages. Time really flies, it's back to work again tomorrow. I hope you had a Happy Easter!

OT:
Just want to share with you that thankfully my backup is a little updated, although it's not totally complete and some files were corrupted I'm still a bit relieved, still better than nothing right? But the downside is I got a virus, so even my flashdrives and external harddrive which contains my backup are contaminated. Symantec can't kill the worm W32.SillyDC. I tried to kill it after researching some info on the net but my system hung! After doing a system restore, I still get this stupid worm message! I hope my tech friends can help me with this dilemma. *sigh*

1 comment:

Laura S. said...

look at all that scrap stuff...wow!