Monday, March 03, 2008

Lazy scrapper

My mother is thankfully doing fine now thanks for all your concern and prayers. That's what I like about her, she's a fighter and an optimist. Maybe one of the motivations for her is because all preparations have been done to fulfill my first wish among my 3 new year wishes. We're actually just awaiting for that date. *wink*
...
I'm such a lazy scrapper, haven't done anything lately so my projects are starting to pile up. I've only managed to finish this mini coaster album which has been pending since late last year.
Since another month has started a lot of exciting challenges are pouring in and I do want to join in the fun. So I better start now. Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Edleen said...

hello Marix! so glad to learn that your Mom is doing better :) i think all our Moms are fighters and i hope to be the same way too :D

i saw ED on your mini album..hehe and you know me, always thinking is it for me??? it's so cute!

have a fun week and take care!

Allison said...

This is great...love the color palette!