Monday, March 10, 2008

A little playing

My laptop went haywire again, this time I want it fixed, thankfully I signed up for an Extended Warranty which gives me 5 yrs peace of mind. By the time it expires my laptop would be jurassic already *lol*.
So while I await the reborn of my laptop... (no photo post yet unless I can sneak in some here at the office while the boss is away hehehe)
a little playing...

I was tagged by Jenn Tan

You must post the rules before you give your answers. You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers.

Cheerful
Affectionate
Reliable
Moody
Open-minded
Nagger?
Attentive

here are THE RULES... 1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you. 2. Post THE RULES on your blog. 3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog. 4. Tag 7 people
My seven random facts......
1. I don't eat papaya
2. I love bitter chocolate
3. I don't take naps
4. I have a collection of Garfield stuff
5. I don't like listening to music at work
6. I always wear a wrist watch whenever I go outside and
7. I can take a bath in 3 minutes, everything included *lol*

I'm tagging:
Abiik
Cute#1
Chipmunk
Cecel
Liza
Pearl
Candy

1 comment:

Jennie(Jenn) said...

Thank you for playing!! :)