Wednesday, March 05, 2008

One down

and more to go!
Here's one fun challenge I managed to finish Monday night. It's my entry ko Kaya, to scrap about your Hollywood crush. I find myself smiling from time to time as I was doing this, kilig to the bones *lol* Don't you just love him in Pretty Woman?

Materials used:
photo from Yahoo images
pps - Ek Success & Shabby Princess ; AC thickers ; Zig embossing pen ; jenni bowlin letter block; ATB phrase maker; Prima Stamp, Stazon Opaque White ink
Blings used: Prima Crystals, Diamond Stickles, Making Memories ready to glitter stickers, Ranger crystal clear embossing powder, MM gem brads


The new arrivals blog post at MWL makes my heart beat fast. The mere mention of Love Elsie and KI Memories excites and scares me at the same time hehehe. I've spent almost 200 bucks from last weeks shopping and I'm way way over the budget. Though part of that shopping spree was due to stress, I think I went overboard in cheering myself up. This is insane! is there a cure? *lol*

3 comments:

Kwebbel said...

Hi Benga,
what a great LO - it looks realy super!
Greetings from Germany
Kwebbel

Wati Basri said...

great layout there on richard gere!isn't he such a cutie :)

Edleen said...

he's dashing! he gets more handsomer as he gets older! hehe...

i was @ MWL on Thursday, yes, Yummy stash has arrived! *wink*