Sunday, March 30, 2008

Recreating the card

It was a success! Will share the photos of our little project once the major event comes up. *wink* I really want to re-create the card so here's my attempt and I think this is much better. This is my take for Sketch # 7 at My Paper World. By the way I joined an International Card Swap so expect more card postings here. =)


And this is my latest LO using Sketch #33 of Stuck?! blog which is also my entry for ScrappersatSG Challenge #15.
The pps are from Daisy D's, flowers from Q&CO which I won from a RAK at Kaya (tnx Nita), doodlebug frills & K&CO tag (my favorites which are included in this RAK ) , Maya Road chipboard, experimented with flocking using Stampendous flock and glue pad, (I don't like the result, any idea how to do it?) and used my alltime fav chipboard letters, AC thickers!

Blogcandy is on-going, just post at least one comment now, until April 16 to get more chances to win this RAK!
Weekend is almost over, back to work again. Meanwhile I'm off to do some chores. Thanks for visiting my blog!

16 comments:

cecel said...

i love the colors of ur cruisin LO sister.. i especially love the people in the pics.. :)

salme said...

Love the card! Ganda pagkacolor!

Chipmunk said...

Nice use of colors nga Benga! I'll drop by the "My Paper World" site to check out the other card creations (gusto ko rin matuto). Have a great week ahead!

Cute#1 said...

Marix, pede ba ko join sa international card swap? ** ambisyosa hehehehehe***

My Paper World said...

So cute Benga! What a shame that your other card got wet! they are both supercute!
LOVE, LOVE your Lo too!
thanks so much for joining in!
Nicola xx

Peet said...

Beautiful card and your page looks great!!!

janu-jenn said...

Wow, nice recreation of the card, Marix! And another great layout! I wasn't able to do a layout this month (ugh), but I do hope mojo will be back soon.

Angie C said...

Such a lovely card and you LO is also lovely

jenny said...

Fab card, love the image and the colours are lovely x

Rachelle said...

wow! sarap naman at ang ganda ng LO

yoyin said...

Hi, Marix. :) so glad you got to re-create the card - a better one pa at that. :) na-inspire ata akong gumawa ng cards. haven't made one so i thought i'd give it a try. :) will post pictures soon. - so thanks for inspiring me :)

jeanie said...

nice lo!summer na summer. :)

debby4000 said...

Lovely cute card and fabulous layout.

Khei de Dios said...

love your card redo! hope I can join a card swap too.. I love swapping!

tchou said...

love both! bravo

Sandra Yu said...

wow nice layout there..how colorful..