Friday, March 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

I've been blessed, thanks to the one up there who never gives up on me and to my family and friends who gives me 101% support in this hobby/passion, among other things. *wink*
And yes my blog is turning two in 20 days! (well 19 in Singapore time hehehe) It's a double celebration because my NSBR blog is turning three this coming April as well!
A little reminiscing, here's my very first post in this blog, this is one of my beginners LO and yes I did use a non-acid free pps and cs, I'm very frugal at that time hehehe
So enough of this sweet talk, I'm giving away this blog candy! All you need to do is make a comment in my blog post starting today. One comment for each blog post, so if I religiously post every day and you religiously comment in every post that would give you 20 chances of winning! This is open to all, Singapore based and international!
I would be adding items on this RAK every week so expect more goodies!

Contents: Bella chipz letter chipboards, doodlebug alpha CS stickers, K&N CS stickers, BG two scoops alpha rubons, Q&Co felt fusion, K&Co tag pad, O'Scrap jellies, Stickles, clear mini stamps, MME die cut set, 2 spools of doodlebug frills, 2 spools of AC ribbons, 1 spool of white trim, a bag of prima velvet flowers (just used up one flower from this set)

22 comments:

liliput said...

WOW! Yummy RAK Benga!
I'm first to comment.. nyahahaha
(obvious na tinatamad sa opis :p)

salme said...

Wow! Sali ako! (walang patawad) hahaha Yummy RAK! And, happy blogoversary!

Khei de Dios said...

Yummy RAK Benga! Happy anniversary for your blog and thanks for your generosity.

cabbie lopez said...

thanks for your generosity!! wheeeee, hope to be lucky this time! happy blog-versary!!!

yoyin said...

Congratulations!!! :) Joined PS and SE a couple of months ago but this is my first visit to your blog. Expect me to visit more. Btw, care to link up? My blog: scrappylife.wordpress.com. :)

liliput said...

happy blogversary pala!!! hehehe

scrapgurl said...

happy blogversary! So nice of you to give out a RAK. You've got beautiful layouts and altered stuff here. =)

Gaye said...

Happy blogversary! Sana ako din umabot ng 2 years yung blog ko. and, thanks for the RAK. Yummy! I hope I win. =D

Cute#1 said...

Advance Happy Blogversary Marix! Yummy RAK! Chair included? hihihi

Sandra Yu said...

nice site. i often see ur name in the forum, its my first time to drop by in your pretty blog. Happy 2nd Anniversary to your blog..yummy stuffs u got..i'm a newbie in this craft (less than 6 mos)...hindi ako lucky sa raffle, sana dito nalang..hehe!

surfinganalyst said...

hi! saw ur post from pinoyscrapbookers. you're from sg din pla. :) advance happy anniv to your blog! nice RAK! :)

-karen

jeanie said...

wow!nice rack!i hope i win. congrats on your blog anniversary. :)

Rachelle said...

Wow! Yummy Rak aliw naman ako. Sana nga lang mapili ako sa 20.
Good luck!!!

Candy said...

Naku, Marix! Congratulations on your 2nd blog anniversary! And may I say that your RAK stash is sooo yummy!!! Sige, will try to join your challenge. Baka suwertehin. Hehehe. (Hadik talaga!)

sugar rain said...

tingin ko walang tatalo sa comment ko na to... you're great! you're amazing! you're mighty! hahaha *eram gurl*

bbhome said...

Congratulations on your 2nd blog anniversary!
-June

Susan said...

Thank you for your nice comment on my blog. Enjoy your blogoversary celebrations!

Chipmunk said...

Hi Marix! =D Great idea to celebrate your blogversary by giving away a yummy RAK! Hope to meet up with you again some time. *HUG*

janu-jenn said...

Super generous of you naman, Marix! I just got to read about the RAK now, so late ang response ko. Hope qualified pa rin. Thanks for sponsoring the yummy RAK. Congrats on having a two-year old blog. Happy weekends!

Lee i. said...

Pwede pa ako humabol, right? Huli man daw at magaling...Eh magaling naman tayo lagi, kahit ano pa ang sabihin ng iba, di ba. Inggit lang sila. :-) Advanced happy birthday to your blog.

jothescrapaddict said...

congrats on your anniv, may you have many more sensational layouts to come dear!

Bibi said...

Awesome RAK, awesome layouts - hope you have many more blog anniversaries to come! :)