Thursday, April 17, 2008

Congratulations!!!!

The Extra RAK goes to comment # 13

Sandra Yu said...
blog anniv na!


Congrats Sandra!

and the winner for the Blogcandy goes to Blog Post # 2, comment # 7

janu-jenn said...
The layout you created is very simple, but really good. Seeing it made me miss doing 2-page spreads.The card is really cute. Ang cute ng image. Sayang naman...pero maganda pa rin naman
.

Congratulations Jenn!

Sandra and Jenn, email me your snail mail address to bengawan(at)gmail(dot)com so I can send your goodies right away!

Thanks to everyone for celebrating my blogoversary! I hope you can still all visit my blog whenever you have time.

Scrappers, Cardmakers, Bloggers Unite! wohooo!

I'm feeling a little better now after seeing David Cook *lol*

5 comments:

Sandra Yu said...

marix thank u so much! i really have fun visiting ur blog...i'll visit here lagi ha. so excited!!!

salme said...

Congratulations Jenn and Sandra! Enjoy the goodies!

liliput said...

Congratulations Sandra and Jenn!!

janu-jenn said...

Oh wow...grand prize winner pala ako! I just found out now, I was out all day yesterday. Thanks a lot Marix. Grabe super happy ko talaga!

Sandra, congratulations, too!

Chipmunk said...

WOW! CONGRATULATIONS JENN and SANDRA! You're sooo lucky! HAPPY HAPPY ANNIV MARIX! I'm glad to be a part of the celebration here at your blog! Hehehe...