Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Four cards in one sitting!

I'm so proud of myself haha! I managed to finished 4 cards last night weeee!


This is my take at Melissa's challenge! "Make a wish"

Create a card using the following:
1. a CHIPBOARD SHAPE---challenge yourself to use something out of the ordinary---something you would normally pass by.
I used the Bella chipboard shape, glittered by heat embossing using Ranges Crystal Sparkle
2. a STAMP--anything goes.
I used Technique Tuesday frame stamp and Hanna sayings stamp also heat embossed
3. DECORATIVE scissors---scallops, pinked edges, waves---you choose.
I used my KCK scallop scissors!


This is my take at Lesli's Monday card sketch.


This is my cardlift of Cynthia.

And this one is anything goes! I used K&Co tag, Queen&Co felt fusion, stickles (all part of this RAK!) and some scrap pps! The glittery, sparkly butterfly was cut from the Queen&Co felt fusion glittered as shown at their blog here. Try it out, super fun!


Blogcandy is still on-going, 9 more days to go! Just post a comment here and the coming posts until April 16! Thanks for dropping by! Have a great week!

13 comments:

liliput said...

woah! nice cards! ang cute ng make a wish :) hihi

Cynthia said...

Super cute cards! :)

Lesli said...

Great job - I love them all!!! Thanks for doing a card based on my sketch - you did wonderfully.

Melissa said...

All of your cards are so beautiful! I love the one you made for my challenge--so cute!
Thanks for playing along!
Melissa

salme said...

love all the cards! galing!

Sandra Yu said...

ano isang upuan lang??? hwattt? nice cards naman, and ang galing...its not that easy to create a single layout...ibang level na ito..hehe! bythe way, i got queries regarding the cards..do u made them or is there an available cardstock (ready made card) pero blank? i wanted to do cards also...help=) thanks!

ps..i'm still hoping to win your RAK..hehe!

jeanie said...

nice cards!it was such a productive night for you. :)

Rachelle said...

He he he ang cute ng penguin na stamp.

Chipmunk said...

Great job Marix! I love all the cards! =D 8 days to go! Woohoo!

bbhome said...

the penguine is so cute. love the cards you made.
-June

yoyin said...

grabe. ibang level ka talaga. :) lol. i wish i would get to be as productive as you!! hehehe... :) as usual, lovely cards talaga.

Allison said...

Look at you! Love the layering of the various DPs in the first two cards and that penguin card is awesome!

Khei de Dios said...

great cards! love them all. can't wait for the announcement!