Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Tuesday!

Last night was a blast! Yesterday was the actual day we held our very first scrapmeet last year, so last night we celebrated our First Year Anniversary at Scrappers at SG with a twist! We asked the scrappers to get online between 9-10 PM for a little trivia game to win yummy scrap goodies! It was a slow start but picked up by 10PM until almost midnight!!! (thanks to cbox!, the perk of modern technology *wink*) Congratulations to all the winners! and congratulations to us for our one year of wonderful scrapbooking memories! We're now busy planning for our anniversary scrapmeet. Looking forward for more fun, happy and wonderful scrapbooking memories.


No output for almost 4 days, except for one quick LO I did last night which still needs a retouch hehehe. So I'll just share this LO I did a few weeks ago for Sketch This!

Blogcandy is still on-going, just post a comment here until tomorrow, April 16 to win this RAK !
Two more days to go!

14 comments:

salme said...

woohoo! 2 days to go!

whoa, last night was fun, fun, fun kahit di talaga ako nakasunod pero tawa ako ng tawa sa pagbabasa sa cbox!

congrats, dear!

jeanie said...

excited na ako!rak keep getting yummier! :)

Sandra Yu said...

hi marix..love ur green LO, mukang di na kailangan ng retouch.. i love the color green..hehe! isang tulog na lang ..may winner na=) still trying my luck...diba?? And happy 1st annive sa scrappers @ sg.. cheers!!

liliput said...

kakaloka kagabi at super saya!! thanks for organizing :)

cute ng picture hehehe.. like the green and brown color combi :)

janu-jenn said...

Wow...green na green! ang kwela naman nung picture niyo! I remember tuloy nung mag posing din kami near a car na feeling amin, pero sa prof. naman namin un! hehehehe.

Rachelle said...

nice color combination ng green and brown. WTG!

Khei de Dios said...

green with envy on your greeny LO. so love it! thanks for the comments on my blog. I'm glad you liked my work. Thanks for making my stressful day light. Can't wait to get the blog candy.. (Feeling ba?) I'm keeping my fingers crossed.. Mwah+Hugs

Cute#1 said...

ang ganda-ganda! =)

Chipmunk said...

I love this LO! Ganda po ng colors. =D

Lesli said...

What a gorgeous LO - Thanks so much for stopping by our new site :)

yoyin said...

happy blogoversary!!!! :)

C70 said...

love your page design!

zabeth said...

I missed this chance of having fun with you.

Please do inform me soon okay..

Btw, loved those Blogcandy..Do pick me please (hehe).

Thank you for the opportunity to comment on your blog and your LO's are so pretty too.

Zabeth

Candy said...

I love this LO of your happy life! Type ko ang green-themed LO mo!