Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The heat is on!

Though it rains from time to time you can already feel the hot weather and the scorching heat of the sun. So here's one summer LO I did last night while doing my laundry hehehe Sketch #78 by Pencil Lines, my entry to KI Memories Focus on Lace Cardstock and also my entry to ScrappersatSg challenge, how's that? hitting 3 birds with one stone *LOL*
I used my new orange stickles (part of this RAK but the color is pink) to highlight the word sunshine. Sometimes stickles can make or break your LO, so be very careful. I almost threw this bottle because I'm having difficulty squeezing it, some glitters just get stuck in the nozzle so I just opened the bottle and used a pin to unclogged it. No matter, I still love stickles =)
How about you? What's your current favorite scrap goodie?


Blogcandy is on-going, just post a comment here or in the coming posts until April 16 to get more chances to win this RAK! Thanks for dropping by!

11 comments:

sugar rain said...

i'm first! hehehe great LO!

salme said...

Love the choice of colors! Summer talaga!

Chipmunk said...

Galing nga! 3 birds with one stone ha. I like the bold colors on this one. Striking and fun! =P Love the stickles! (parang gold siya).

liliput said...

love everything in this LO :) you go girl!!! hihihi

Sandra Yu said...

i can feel its summer in ur LO..hehe! nice one! i enjoy using lace cardstock of KI Memories..napaka useful..I also love THICKERS!!! i love the fonts and its BOLD...I am starting a mini album summer theme din...thanks marix for sharing=)

jeanie said...

nice lo!the colors really remidn me of summer. my favorite scrap goodies are flowers (prima!prima!) and alphas (i don't know why). ;)

janu-jenn said...

ay ang ganda ng KI Memories lace cardstock mo! Sana may makita din akong ganyan dito. Nakakamiss ng mag-scrap. Sana makapagscrap na ulit ako.

yoyin said...

Hi, Marix. :) lace cardstock ba yung may words? wow. ganda. haven't seen that design sa mga scrap stores dito. numbers and swirls lang. love the colors, too. :)

Rachelle said...

Hi! Marix, i loved the lace. wala pa yan dito sa atin.

Allison said...

Stunning layout! I love the BG, colors...everything!

Khei de Dios said...

i love the warm colors.. I can almost feel the heat!