Saturday, April 12, 2008

Quick post

Busy busy weekend for me! As promised here is the additional goodie for this RAK. This is a fancy pants transparency with glitters that would definitely look fab in your LO!


You may notice that I don't have pps in my RAK, I just thought it's a staple for any scrapper. Plus I love embellishments so I want to share with you some super cool and fab products that you might want to try.
A little sharing... card again! I'm so hooked that's why I keep coming back! *wink*

Materials: Bazzill cs, Kaiser Craft pp, 3 bugs in a rug pp, prima flower, gems, Imaginisce stamp (penguin), Autumn leaves stamp (tree & circle sentiment), versa color inkpad, versa magic inkpad, rangers crystal sparkle embossing powder, water color pencils, KCK scallop scissors
I stamped the tree on the white cs and then stamped another on a separate cs, cut it and adhered to the image using foam tapes for dimension.
Oh my, those penguins are so cute, they are currenty my fave stamp , how I wish they can come to life. *lol* This a card sketch by Chris as posted at Lesli's blog.

Thanks to all for dropping by, it never fails to give me a smile whenever I read your comments.
It's raining cats and dogs in here, rain rain go away please!
Blogcandy is still on-going, just post a comment here and the coming posts until April 16!

11 comments:

liliput said...

cutie talaga ni girly penguin :) at syempre pa-yummy ng pa-yummy ang RAK ;) *drool*

jeanie said...

ang cute ng penguin!and the rak keeps getting yummier...:)

salme said...

Wow! Just used that samefancy pants transparency, hmmm, is it fate? hehehe

Great card! Cute cute talaga nyang penguin na yan!

Rachelle said...

nakita ko naman yang penguin na yan ang cute nya talaga.

Chipmunk said...

Nice Marix! Busy 1 month ka ata eh (not just the weekend). I hope to finish my layouts and make a card too! Basta gawa lang ng gawa. =D Have a great week po!

janu-jenn said...

padami ng padami ang prizes ah? that transparency surely is beautiful. the winner of your RAK is one lucky scrapper, indeed!

Sandra Yu said...

hi marix! i'm drooling na talaga on the RAK...haaayz! hope I could win..hehe! by the way! wow another card! did u know, nakagawa ako ng card...take a look na lang sa blog ko..hehe! thanks sa advice mo..idol!

yoyin said...

you're really on a scrappin' roll ha!!! :) keep it up!!!

bbhome said...

anither lovely card. oh I love the penguin too bad it's sold out when I went to the shops.

zabeth said...

Great card you have and a beautiful LO's.

Thanks for sharing your blog to us.

Khei de Dios said...

love that card.. cute penguin doing a hoola dance.