Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Robot card

I'm a big fan of BamPop but their products doesn't come cheap, so I try my best to control my emotion hehehe, I use my head and not my heart *lol*
They have a new robot girl stamp which is sooo cute, but I already have the boy version and I thought I could work it out unless of course I want the images to be holding hands like this. So here's what I did to transform the boy robot to a girl robot... I drew eyelashes on the eyes, attached a flower on the head and cut-out a felt skirt and tadah! She's now a girl no longer a boy *lol* I should have put on a blush-on to her cheeks as well, hmmm maybe next time :)
The sketch is from My Paper World.

I'm going on a trip for a few days to fulfill my first wish among my 3 new year wishes, so I'll take a break from blogging until next week. I'll be missing the National Scrapbooking Day so I'll greet you all a Happy National Scrapbooking Day in advance hehehe. Have fun!

8 comments:

My Paper World said...

So cool! I love the girlie robot that you created Benga!
What a great idea! Thanks so much for using the sketch!
and have a great trip!
Hugs!
Nicola xx

LISA said...

love your card, really fun image.

Jilli said...

Fab card, love the paper and the robot girl is great!

Angeldrummer said...

i agree the adaptation of the robot is fab x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love how you've made the girl robot.

Chipmunk said...

Wow! Hope you fulfill all 3 wishes dearie! Take care and we'll be waiting for your fab layouts and cards when you get back. =)

Edleen said...

so cute!!! love the pink skirt! ;)
have a fun trip!

see you soon!

Angie C said...

Oooh, what a great card, I love it